• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

Re: FURTHUR FIRST BANK FEB 22-24!!!!

#219300 1 year, 10 months ago
Well at least Ive got soulive tonight to shake this off! Im looking for 1 if anyone miraculously ends up with an extra. My girlfriend is bumming about the possibility of going alone. Psh whatever at least I got her one in the presale.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#219301 1 year, 10 months ago
Warlock wrote:
that system really sucked

It only sucked because we got shut out. I'm sure those who got tix were fine with it!

I do wish they had said when the virtual waiting room opened. I would have tried a few minute earlier. I was under the impression you got into the waiting room at 9 but it let me in at 8:57.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#219302 1 year, 10 months ago
EyeBallKid wrote:
I had 2 computers going one with firefox one with chrome in case there were any compatibility problems. One got the chance to buy at 10:06 and cant find any tickets then like 7 minutes later the second computer gets a chance while the first cant find one. Now neither cant get a ticket. Why are they letting more in if there are no tickets?

wlewis got 2 -- I think he pushed me out of line
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#219303 1 year, 10 months ago
RowTimmy wrote:
Been searching for fix since 9:01. no fix found

At least there is still Broomfield to look forward too!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva, RowTimmy
Gratefulart
Fresh Boarder

#219306 1 year, 10 months ago
Ogden WTF!!!!

Not the first post i wanted to make on the family site, but this getting ridiculous.

THE STUB HUB NAZIS MUST BE STOPPED

Furthur ticketing management needs to fix this problem. For pre sale and public sale for the Ogden show I was online with my girlfriend 45min before hand. Both times I had the option to order before 10:01 and both times it said no tickets were available, even for a 1 ticket order.
Yet both times tickets were all ready on sale on stub hub less than 5 min later. Now they start at $230!!!!

For dedicated fans, this is an outrage and should not be a problem. Furthur management should be able to control this issue better than they do.

Maybe for other lame acts this would be an issue, but the Grateful Dead/ Furthur people who run the show have always made sure at least the fans got the tickets. Not the bulk of the scalping community.

STEP IT UP GUYS. IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS WAY
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#219307 1 year, 10 months ago
Gratefulart wrote:
Ogden WTF!!!!

Not the first post i wanted to make on the family site, but this getting ridiculous.

Furthur ticketing management needs to fix this problem. For pre sale and public sale for the Ogden show I was online with my girlfriend 45min before hand. Both times I had the option to order before 10:01 and both times it said no tickets were available, even for a 1 ticket order.
Yet both times tickets were all ready on sale on stub hub less than 5 min later. Now they start at $230!!!!

For dedicated fans, this is an outrage and should not be a problem. Furthur management should be able to control this issue better than they do.

It's not the Ogden's fault. There's more than 1300 Dead fans in Denver let alone the rest of the state and country!

Maybe for other lame acts this would be an issue, but the Grateful Dead/ Furthur people who run the show have always made sure at least the fans got the tickets. Not the bulk of the scalping community.

I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#219308 1 year, 10 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:

At least there is still Broomfield to look forward too!!!

That's what I was just saying. Not a horrible thing to have to look forward too - 3 nights at Broomfield.

4 shows in a row proves to be a bit much for me these days anyhow... if I got (get?) Ogden, we were thinking of skipping the Sunday Broomfield show and saving an extra vacation day to go camping this summer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
OneGoodHand
Junior Boarder

#219309 1 year, 10 months ago
got shut out. im pretty sad about it really, shitty system that some have obviously figured out how to navigate better than others. if anyone at all comes across an extra pair, keep me in mind. ive gotta get in there!
...and Im in no hurry, no no no, i know where to go
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#219311 1 year, 10 months ago
Everyone who got shut out lets all get together that night and have the best party ever!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock, amusingdeva, dead_in_ky, RowTimmy
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#219313 1 year, 10 months ago
Gratefulart wrote:
Ogden WTF!!!!

I went to a Red Hot Chili Peppers show recently and for the better tickets (floor and 100-level) you, the ticket purchaser had to be there and swipe your credit card to get in - totally ticket-less. Keeps scalpers away but also makes it sort of a pain as sometimes I will buy show tix for non-Furthur shows so many months in advance and then I may decide not to go and want to sell them (for face+fees only though, never for a profit!)

The other hassle was in the months between purchase and show, my credit card number was compromised so I got a new card with new number so had to make multiple phone calls to make sure I could still get in! No system will work for everyone all the time.
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds