• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: FURTHUR FIRST BANK FEB 22-24!!!!

#219314 1 year, 10 months ago
WOOO WOOOOO
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

#219315 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah that system certainly puts you in a spot if you cant go at the last minute and want to resell even at face value. Im willing to chance it though. Will call only seems like the best solution to me, that way you can at least pick them up before the show if your local to resell them.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#219318 1 year, 10 months ago
i will most likely have my 2nd ticket as an extra in the future.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#219319 1 year, 10 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Everyone who got shut out lets all get together that night and have the best party ever!!!

Sounds like a great plan FF67. Chins up people. Tickets always seem to pop up with perservance even for tough ones. And as has been stated, 3 nights at broomfield doesnt suck.
Right now, I can't read too well...
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67, karenrose
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#219322 1 year, 10 months ago
dead_in_ky wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Everyone who got shut out lets all get together that night and have the best party ever!!!

Sounds like a great plan FF67. Chins up people. Tickets always seem to pop up with perservance even for tough ones. And as has been stated, 3 nights at broomfield doesnt suck.

And most likely we will have a stream of the show!!! Party at my hotel BYOB!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Phred
Senior Boarder

#219323 1 year, 10 months ago
Wow...well, apparently I got very lucky. I had 2 'puters working and both got into the wait room at 9:55A. One got almost immediately into the sale site at 10:00AM, the other not until 10:05 (by that time there were no tix). So, very happy with the 2 I managed to score. At least one of my buddies will be VERY happy, the other 2, not so much.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#219332 1 year, 10 months ago
Gratefulart wrote:
Ogden WTF!!!!

Not the first post i wanted to make on the family site, but this getting ridiculous.

THE STUB HUB NAZIS MUST BE STOPPED

Furthur ticketing management needs to fix this problem. For pre sale and public sale for the Ogden show I was online with my girlfriend 45min before hand. Both times I had the option to order before 10:01 and both times it said no tickets were available, even for a 1 ticket order.
Yet both times tickets were all ready on sale on stub hub less than 5 min later. Now they start at $230!!!!

For dedicated fans, this is an outrage and should not be a problem. Furthur management should be able to control this issue better than they do.

Maybe for other lame acts this would be an issue, but the Grateful Dead/ Furthur people who run the show have always made sure at least the fans got the tickets. Not the bulk of the scalping community.

STEP IT UP GUYS. IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS WAY

It's not the Ogden's fault! But the one shady thing I guess was letting people into the waiting room before 10 am. Ahh well they had to do something to keep their server from crashing so I guess they were trying to do the right thing at least
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#219333 1 year, 10 months ago
Phred wrote:
Wow...well, apparently I got very lucky. I had 2 'puters working and both got into the wait room at 9:55A. One got almost immediately into the sale site at 10:00AM, the other not until 10:05 (by that time there were no tix). So, very happy with the 2 I managed to score. At least one of my buddies will be VERY happy, the other 2, not so much.

Cool man!!! Glad you got in!!! The Ogden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phred
Phred
Senior Boarder

#219334 1 year, 10 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Gratefulart wrote:
Ogden WTF!!!!

Not the first post i wanted to make on the family site, but this getting ridiculous.

THE STUB HUB NAZIS MUST BE STOPPED

Furthur ticketing management needs to fix this problem. For pre sale and public sale for the Ogden show I was online with my girlfriend 45min before hand. Both times I had the option to order before 10:01 and both times it said no tickets were available, even for a 1 ticket order.
Yet both times tickets were all ready on sale on stub hub less than 5 min later. Now they start at $230!!!!

For dedicated fans, this is an outrage and should not be a problem. Furthur management should be able to control this issue better than they do.

Maybe for other lame acts this would be an issue, but the Grateful Dead/ Furthur people who run the show have always made sure at least the fans got the tickets. Not the bulk of the scalping community.

STEP IT UP GUYS. IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS WAY

It's not the Ogden's fault! But the one shady thing I guess was letting people into the waiting room before 10 am. Ahh well they had to do something to keep their server from crashing so I guess they were trying to do the right thing at least

To be fair, they (the Ogden) did say that the wait room would open up "shortly" before the on sale time. Now, I didn't know whether that was a half-hour, 15 minutes, 10 minutes or what. Turns out it was 5 minutes...I didn't take any chances, and was refreshing the screen about every 30 seconds from 9:45A on, and got immediately into the wait room at 9:55A.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukeV
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#219335 1 year, 10 months ago
I am a little upset that Furthur would play a place as small as the Ogden; hard to get in, then once you do, no room to dance.. but that's just me.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds